Dilemma. Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
I was washing up a few days ago. Stood in front of the mirror, brushing my teeth and flood like tears started pouring out. I can't put a finger to what happened. All I knew was nothing on earth is perfect. We can't have everything. There are bound to be sacrifices. Its either you give up this or that. Think short term or long term. So which one would you choose?
Talked to Maple and she told me "Do what makes you happy" but both matters make me happy then I figured that perhaps it should be "Do what makes you happy more often". and cry less often.
I want to sleep it off. Run away from all these. I want to think only for myself but why do I always put the needs/wants of others before me.
/Be selfish for once
Layout by
""
tentylers. Image from weheartit.